All in One HEGEL H600 במגזין היוקרתי the absolute sound

soundquest

עוסק בתחום
הודעות
מעורבות
נקודות
סקירה מ ד ה י מ ה למגבר משולב סטרימר ברמת רפרנס HEGEL H600 במגזין היוקרתי the absolute sound

לינק לסקירה

לינק לפרטים נוספים על HEGEL H600

The performance of most $10k–$14k equipment simply cannot compete with much more costly gear, based on obvious limitations in parts, engineering, and materials. The Hegel H600 is a true high-end component. It never faltered for a moment while running my very expensive Wilson Audio Alexx Vs and yet sang equally well when running much more affordable transducers.

The H600 isn’t the type of component you rave about. Not because it doesn’t deserve it, but because it is above that. I respect the fact that it knows what it is and what it is supposed to do. I admire the absolutely incredible value it represents. I appreciate all that it can do and the fact that nothing seems to suffer to get it all done. I recognize that it may be the only product of its type in the price class it is in and that it represents a truly high-end component while sitting at a mid-level price point (compared to the $25k–$45k integrateds now filling the market). And, most importantly, I truly enjoyed my time with it.
Bravo Hegel. Bravo.

Hegel-H600-1.jpg
H600Front.jpg
soundquestlogo (1).png

- HEGEL - SPENDOR - NORDOST - SOULUTION - dCS - PIEGA - AVM QUADRSPIRE - PMC - Harbeth - TonTräger
...CREEK - and more

סאונדקווסט - ירמיהו 43 תל אביב ***** 03-6721808

www.soundquest.co.il

סאונדקווסט בפייסבוק

למעלה
תצוגת צבעים באתר (* פועל בדפדפנים מתקדמים מסוג Chrome ו- Firefox) תצוגה רגילה מותאם לעיוורי צבעים מותאם לכבדי ראייה
+ 100% -
סגור